Terms and Conditions
Jolly Roger Cancun
The JOLLY ROGER pirate-themed boat ride depicted and/or advertised herein is in no way related to, sponsored by, or affiliated with the JOLLY ROGER amusements operated by Bay Shore Development Corp. located in Ocean City, Maryland, USA.
Dear customer, it is essential to consider a pier tax of $14 USD per person (only for those over 5 years). This fee is payable directly at the box office when you collect your boarding passes.
- If you request transportation from Riviera Maya or Cancun (only upon request), payment will be made directly at the box office.
- Please bring a printed copy of the confirmation sent by email, an official identification, and the credit card you used for the purchase.
- Kindly arrive at the Terminal Marítima de Punta Sam, SM 86, MZ 21, Carretera a Punta Sam Km. 4.5, Zona Continental de Isla Mujeres, 77400. Cancún, Q.R., Mexico, 30 minutes prior to collect your boarding passes.
- If you require transportation from any location, it is essential to pay for it directly at the box office.
- Children under 3 years old can travel for free if seated on their parent's lap.
Pricing Policy for Children:
- Children under 4 are free and exempted from the pier tax.
- Children aged 5-11 years pay only half the regular price plus $14 USD as pier tax.
- Children over 12 years are charged as adults, plus $14 USD of pier tax.
- Port taxes at the Maritime Terminal
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel or feel an error has been made in your purchase, please contact us, toll-free: 1 855 517 3394 or from Cancun: (998) 287 0546.
- Cancellations made giving 24 hours notice or more before the tour's departure will be fully refunded.
- Cancellations made between 12 and 23 hours prior to the tour’s departure will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made with 11 hours notice or less will not receive any refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness made with less than 24 hours notice must be supported by an official medical note to receive a full refund.
Pirate Show Cancun reserves the right to cancel or make changes to the date or time of the service without incurring any additional costs or penalties.